Fatfish Motorsport has exclusive use of Bounty Lakes, a popular retreat for seasoned race goers for both the Le Mans 24 hrs, the Classic and the Le Mans Moto GP. You can be assured of a warm reception from our experienced team and the opportunity to meet and socialise with like minded race enthusiasts.
Located just off the D338 4 km south of village of Mulsanne we are well placed for those who wish to enjoy the Le Mans events at their own pace and without the hassle and excesses of “on circuit” camping. Bounty is far enough away to chill out yet close enough join in the action.
- Spacious lakeside camping areas
- 6 powered Caravan/Camper pitches
- Excellent Restaurant & Bar –
The “Auberge le Bounty” (Bounty Pub)
- Covered lakeside terrace & large lakeside Marquee
- 24 hour English toilet facilities
- 8 Showers with hot water “on demand” 24 hrs a day
- Designated Ladies Toilet/Shower/Washroom
- Large gated Car Park (level and hard)
- Ample UK plugs for free charging phones/cameras etc
- Shower & Toilet facilities fully refurbished in 2014
Our “Inclusive” packages:
- Lakeside Camping
- Full English Breakfast & Two course Evening Meal
- Use of toilet, showers and wash areas
- Widescreen TV coverage of the race
- Late Bar selling cold draft 1664, Breton Cider & London Pride
- FREE Minibus Shuttle Service
- Optional Tent Hire Service
- Power Hook Ups
No need to drink and drive. Park your car or bike for the duration of your stay and make use our frequent transfers to and from the circuit.
We have a variety of tents available for hire with airbeds also supplied.
A limited number of power hook ups are available for Caravans and Campervans.